HOW DO I BECOME PART OF VOLUNTEER STAFF?
To become a part of our volunteer staff involves some intentionality. The only reason to join staff is if you want to make a greater commitment to invest in others. The Staff Process is done in partnership with a mentor and looks like this:
1. Have made a focused commitment to Christ
2. Have made a public confession of faith through baptism by immersion after having made a focused commitment to Christ
3. Be connected to a Community Group or Ministry Team
4. Have completed Mosaic Life in Christ: A 6 session conversation with others about our life in Christ
5. Completed Mosaic Life in Church: A luncheon with leaders from Mosaic sharing our vision and values
6. Embrace the Staff Covenant
7. Be commissioned at Elements
For more information on becoming or getting a mentor contact laurel@mosaicSD.org
THE STAFF COVENANT IS:
INVEST YOUR PASSIONS
| Honor God by following Christ personally and passionately. Your reputation is Christ’s reputation and the church’s reputation.
INVEST YOUR SERVICE
| Participate in the life of the congregation through genuine worship, sharing, learning, and serving.
INVEST YOUR RESOURCES
| Support the Gospel here and worldwide by tithing (10% of your income) and then by giving more as the Lord leads. Invest your time, skills, talents, and gifts in and through the church.
INVEST YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
| Develop authentic loving relationships with other in the church and establish significant relationships with those who do not know Jesus.
Visit our mentorship to get connected to a Life in Christ mentor.